It’s been almost a year since I’ve lived in a room I can actually call my own. I’ve practically been a permanent guest in my sisters room since last October but this weekend I’ll finally be getting my own room.
- I can come and go as I please with no one bitching at me
- I’ll actually be able to use my room for things other than sleeping at night
- I can be as naked as I want whenever i want
- I wont have to live in a fucking pig sty anymore
- I can decorate it any way I please
- My sister wont be able to use my stuff and then lie about it because theres no way she’ll be able ti even enter my room without me knowing
God I really dont think anyone realizes HOW MUCH EASIER AND A HELL OF A LOT BETTER my life will fucking be when this fucking happens. Shit. Im so excited!
Found some prescription drugs in my grandparents pill basket that i can actually abuse. FUCK YES ITS BEEN TOO LONG
Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.Azra.T “this is how you keep her” (via neglectheskies)